May 25, 2008

I won! I won!

I want to share with you some good news :) ... I made a LO that was selected as the Layout of the Day 5.21.08 in the Sunshine Studio Scraps Forum. Here is the LO...

-----*-----*-----

Quiero compartir con ustedes una buena noticia :) Hice un LO que fue seleccionado como el Layout del Día 5.21.08 en el Foro de Sunshine Studio Scraps. Aquí está el LO...



Credits:

For You (TDDS kit) by Franziska Altmann

Tag from Sunken Garden Freebie by Franziska Altmann



Every saturday they select a winner LO for the week. Well, I WON!!! :) I won a beautiful QP made with a Kristi's kit. Isn't that Great??

Well now I'm off to cook! Have a great Day!

-----*-----*-----

Cada sábado ellas seleccionan un LO ganador de la semana. Bueno pues yo GANE!! :) Gané una QP que me gustó mucho hecha con uno de los kits de Kristi. Que chido no?

Bueno me voy, tengo que ver que hago para comer. Que tengan un bonito día!!

1 comment:

Ashlea Brooke said...

I just wanted to say thank you for the comment, and also Congrats I know I already told you once on the forum...but Congrats again!! :)