June 23, 2008

Monday Night Freebie!

Today is the second day of the Sunshine Wonder Week. If you haven't downloaded Day 2 of the Daily Download click here to go to the Sunshine Studio blog and get it. Remember that every link will be available for 24 hours only.



And here it is... what you've been waiting for... Monday Night Freebie!! LOL!
This time is not a mini kit. This time I made a Kit because I just love Fairy Tales, don't you? Here is the first part.

Click image to download

Come visit my blog daily because you don't know when the second part will be released. Oh and you know what? You can coordinate Bright Stars Mini Kit with this one!

Enjoy!

13 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Jun [LA 01:57am, NY 03:57am, UK 08:57am, OZ 06:57pm]).

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Your little people are just about the cutest thing I have seen in a long time, Love them!!

Nic said...

tHANKS FOR SHARING.

kanagaroo said...

Too much cute-ness! Thank you

GingerScraps said...

So cute!! I will post it on my blog... http://gingerscraps.blogspot.com
Ginger

Anonymous said...

very sweet ... ty!
~marie

I quilt 4 fun said...

thanks, very cute
!

Anonymous said...

Superbes pages !
Merci beaucoup !

Suz :) said...

...♥Thank You♥...from the bottom of my heart
Suz

Regiane Musa said...

Thanks for sharing! Regi Musa

nancypinct said...

This is sooooo cute! I love the colors and the wonderful storybook people! Thank you for this very nice gift!

Unknown said...

HOW ADORABLE! I have 3.9 girls and they ARE princesses! This is great for me!

JoAnn said...

This is the cutest kit ever! :) Thank you!