August 6, 2008

Award and some Layouts

Hey everyone! Wonder Girl Teri as gifted me with this award!

The rules for these awards are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.

5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated.



So.. I will nominate...

Alice
Andrea
Crystal
Kelly
Kiki
Nett

Nicole


Here are some LO's I've made this week.

Credits: Little Critters Mini Kit by Franziska Altmann


Credits: Afternoon Giggles Kit by lliella

3 comments:

Nett (Lady_Grundlefunk) said...

Aw, thank you so much Ale!! You are way too sweet to me ;) Nice to know someone has looked at my blog since I've only had it for a few lonely days LOL!

I love the LO you did with Little Critters!! Fernanda is so beautiful and I wish I could just squeeze her cheeks through my monitor :D

Anonymous said...

You've got a way to keep me on your side
You give me cause for love that I can't hide
For you I know I'd even try to turn the tide
Because you're mine, I walk the line

The Artist Formaly Known as Kelly said...

DUDE! I just saw your comment on my blog! TY!