May 9, 2009

CT Call, Sale and a Freebie!!

Hi guys!!

I have a lot of things to share with you. First of all, I'm having my first CT Call and I'm so excited!!
Requirements:
* 2 layouts per product
* Post in at least 3 galleries (SUN, DST and 1 of your choice)
* Participation on CT Forum

If you are interested please send an email to madamewing (at) gmail (dot) com with:
A short bio, a link to your best gallery, a list of CTs you belong to (if any) & why you want to join my team.

Call ends Wednesday, May 20 so hurry up!! :D



Another thing I wanted to tell you is that since next Sunday is Mother's Day and Monday is my Birthday... I'll be having a SALE!! 30% off my store!! but only those 2 days. May 10-11.




Ok, one more thing before the freebie, I promise! You know about the Giveaway Desk at SUN, right? Where all you have to do to win free kits is to blog about them? Well... my kit A Star is Born is on the Giveaway Desk!! You can find more info here!




And finally... the freebie! This was a participation prize I made for a speed scrap at SUN so, some of you may already have it.

It coordinates with Beautiful Spring the mini kit, also a freebie. I hope you like it! You can download Beautiful Spring - The Alpha here!

TFL!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 10 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for the beautiful alpha!!! :)

denise said...

I love this beautiful alpha. Thank you very much.

Brandy said...

Nice alpha. Thank you for sharing.