July 7, 2008

Monday Night Freebie!

Fernanda is going to turn 1 year old next sunday. It's amazing how fast time flies!! Well she loves The Backyardigans so this will be the theme for her party. Here is the invitation I made.

I'm going to make the cake and I found some ideas in the official website of the backyardigans... I'm still not sure if I should make this cake...

or make some cupcakes...


What do you think? Well... while I decide if I should make a cake or cupcakes here is your monday night freebie!! This time is the Alpha for the Fables and Fairy Tales Kit I've been sharing with you. I hope you like it!

Click image to Download

8 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Jul [LA 03:19am, NY 05:19am, UK 10:19am, OZ 08:19pm]).

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and cute designs. Love them. Thank you so much for sharing.

Kim Sandling said...

I love this bright and cheery alpha! Thank you for creating and sharing!

JillSF said...

Wow! I love what you have planned for the party - can't believe the detail on the cupcake!! Thanks heaps for the alpha - love it!!

Christy said...

I used your Bright Stars for a layout. Come and check it out at:

http://yankeeinontario.blogspot.com/2008/07/12-of-12-july-2008.html

Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hi, I love you invitation, my son will make 2 birth. Can you share this invitatio? Sorry for the awful english, I´m brazilian. So congratulations and thanks.

Sr_BarROsO said...

Hi,

It looks very beautiful. How did you have done the stars?

Thanks.

Sr_BarROsO said...

Please reply to pedro_nunes@hotmail.com

Thanks