July 21, 2008

Monday Night Freebie!

First of all I want to thank Beckie Wallace (Sunshine Girl) and Jen (Sunflower) because I got an award from them!! I'm so flattered!! Thank you very very much!



The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.

3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated


Here are my nominations!
Franziska Altmann
Vasco - Moon Scraps
Mónica - mgl scraps
Amy - Polka Dot Plum
Lauren - Polka Dot Plum
Shawn - Shawn Headley Designs
Kristi - Web Designz by Kristy

Be sure to visit their blogs, they are amazing designers!! And you can find some freebies there too ;)


And now... here is the monday night freebie!! I made this Alpha that coordinates with Mango Tango Collab. Hope you like it!

Click image to Download

No comments: